Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Marisol's ballet outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received the ballet outfit yesterday and the skirt was a mess. It looked as though it was put through the washing machine. Of course I called CS. They will send out another but not until Nov. 10. I'm getting tired of having to return things.

    I wonder how many things that I have sent as gifts have been a problem? It is most likely the recipient never complained.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ninasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That does not sound good. Their quality of products is going downhill. We need to speak up. If they get a lot of complaints, maybe they will start to have higher quality control.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can jump on this bandwagon. I have had to exchange Elizabeth's Holiday Gown six times and it still is not right. The last gown won't even go past the elbow!

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CARLAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Add me to the return list!! I have to send back AG24 due to hair--her left ponytail looks like a rat's nest!!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 05, 2007 10:45 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have NEVER had to return anything.Then again, I just got my Lissie Tea Outfit, and Elizabeth Ball Gown on Wednesday. Thet both git perfectly.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had the same problem with my ballet outfit skirt. Was it incredibly wrinkly?

    That's kind of a pain, since they won't be shipping the new ones for a week or so!

    Good luck.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just recieved this outfit today and I had the same problem. I hate the hassle of a return. I'm tempted to try to iron it, but I don't want to ruin it. I guess I should call CS....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The many I have seen are all wrinkly. I have assumed they are meant to be this way.
    Check out the pictures online and in the catalogues - don't they look wrinkly?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nicole J:
    The many I have seen are all wrinkly. I have assumed they are meant to be this way.
    Check out the pictures online and in the catalogues - don't they look wrinkly?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I see your point, but mine looks much worse. The best I can describe it is that the skirt was wet, crumbled into a tight ball, and left to dry. Does that make any sense?

  10. #10
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    I would try to iron the skirt-do it on a VERY cool setting, and mist it witha water bottle as you iron and iron it inside out. as far as returning things-well I have had the worst time with AG-how about FIVE sets of lissies table and chairs???? and the one i finally settled for are still not exactly right. I wasn't being picky either-who wants a chair that is uposltered funky and wrinky or the finish looks el cheapo?! [img]mad.gif[/img] I can count on the fingers of one hand all the orders that have not had some problem or other. its really disgusting actually-uggg! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •